“Baby, we’re not going to sleep tonight…even less now, after hearing the new collaboration released by these two reggeaton queens. A bonafide hit…”
“Natti Natasha and Becky G Mesmerize with their ‘Ram Pam Pam”
~ LA Times en Español
“Natti Natasha and Becky G Talk ‘Sin Pijama’ Legacy, and Reuniting for “Ram Pam Pam” ~ Mitu
This week, one of the most influential female artists in Latin music, Natti Natasha conquered the NBC network with an iconic presentation of her latest hit “Ram Pam Pam” alongside Becky G on The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon. At 39 weeks pregnant, she proved that a belly bump couldn’t stop the soon-to-be first-time mom.
Here are some additional facts about Natti Natasha and Becky G’s iconic performance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon:
- The presentation was recorded at Robot Studios in Miami, FL, and was directed by Marlon Peña (Marlon Films
- That same week, Natti revealed the name of her soon-to-be-born daughter, Vida Isabelle.
- This was Natti’s last appearance on national television before giving birth.
- For the first time, Natti Natasha and Becky G make an appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, premiering “Ram Pam Pam” on national television.
- The artists recreated the music video with a very similar scenery (basketball court).
Natti Natasha and Becky G released “Ram Pam Pam” in honor of the third anniversary of their global hit collaboration “Sin Pijama”, a song that exceeded 1.8 billion views on YouTube and broke the rules and stigmas of women in the industry of Latin music.
Released under Pina Records/Sony Music Latin label, “Ram Pam Pam” was produced by Yann C, LUNY, and Raphy Pina, bringing together a Dream Team of songwriters, including Natti Natasha, Becky G, Daddy Yankee, and Justin Quiles, among others. Less than a month after its launch, it already has gained more than 53 million views on YouTube and 14 million streams on digital platforms worldwide.
Recently, Natti Natasha announced her first beauty collaboration. The Dominican superstar just launched a MAC Cosmetics collaboration with Pabllo Vittar for the new Baile de los Ojos campaign. It launched in Mexico and Brazil, the campaign is inspired by freedom of expression.